Delaney Gaetano, PT, DPT
Physical Therapy Supervisor – Freeport
Delaney joined the Reform team in 2018 after earning both her Bachelor of Science in Clinical Health Studies and her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Ithaca College in New York state.
During her initial years of practice, Delaney has increased her skillset and has continued to learn new techniques and modalities to best help her patients recover. Delaney has found great success in helping her patients alleviate neck & back pain, shoulder pain, vestibular issues, and gait & balance problems. She has also found great success in helping patients reduce and minimize debilitating headaches with a variety of techniques and treatments. Delaney’s calm and reassuring demeanor lend well to her ability to treat each patient’s needs with an understanding that is both unique and accurately targeted.
Delaney has continued her studies to earn certifications in various techniques including Dry Needling, Blood Flow Restriction, and Fall Prevention. She is trained in Autonomic Awareness Technique (AAT) and has spent extended time focusing on how the nervous system influences pain, recovery, and chronic mobility problems.
When not in the clinic, Delaney can typically be found testing out new baking recipes, cultivating her garden of vegetables & herbs, or exploring Portland’s hidden gems with her friends and family. Delaney currently resides in Portland with her husband and their rescue dog.
- 2023: Blood Flow Restriction Training and Therapy, Glass Training and Education
- 2022: Sacroiliac Joint Current Concepts, Herman Wallace Institute
- 2022: Pregnancy Rehabilitation, Herman Wallace Institute
- 2021: Master Dry Needling Level 1
- 2020: Balance Training and Fall Prevention for the Active Geriatric Population
- 2020: Evidence Based Examination of the Shoulder
- 2020: Evidence Based Treatment of the Shoulder
- 2020: Evidence Based Examination of the Elbow, Wrist and Hand
- 2020: Evidence Based Treatment of the Lumbar Spine
- 2018: Explain Pain, Neuro Orthopedic Institute
I can’t say enough about Reform Physical Therapy in Freeport! Delaney, Nancy, and Alex have created a warm and welcoming atmosphere and are able to focus their attention on each individual patient and their needs. They have helped me tremendously after two separate injuries.R. Silverman, Google Review