Christina Levesque Monroe, PT, DPT
Physical Therapy Supervisor – Brunswick
Christina is a Rhode Island native who joined the Reform Physical Therapy clinic in 2014 after marrying a Maine-native. She received her Bachelor of Science in Biology in 2009 and then went on to earn her Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2013, from Franklin Pierce University.
Since graduating, Christina has worked primarily in an outpatient orthopedic setting. She has participated in continuing education courses on manual therapy, specifically treatment of cervical and lower back pain. She has also completed courses on maintaining patient compliance to achieve successful discharges. Her areas of interest include patients with general orthopedic impairments, sports related injuries, and neurological conditions. Christina’s upbeat and lively personality add an extra level of positivity to her treatment style which ensures that her patients not only recover quickly, but they have fun while doing so.
When not at work, Christina can typically be found running on the treadmill, catching up on recent Netflix releases, and spending as much time as possible with her husband and their two young children.
“I believe a person can control their pain, not let their pain control them”.
- 2023: Blood Flow Restriction Training and Therapy, Glass Training and Education
- 2020: The Graston Technique- M1
- 2017: Level I Master Dry Needling Certified, Ken Cooper
- 2014: Introduction to Aquatic Therapy and Rehab Effective Documentation 4. Shoulder Stabilization
- 2014: General Sports, Aquatic Therapy and Rehab Institute
- 2014: Shoulder Stabilization, Aquatic Therapy and Rehab Institute
- 2014: Fred Pryor Customer Service Seminar, Fred Pryor
- 2013: Advances in the Clinical Evaluation and Treatment of Cervical and Upper Thoracic Spine Disorders, North American Seminars, Chris Durall
- 2012: Wheelchair Seating and Positioning, Summit Professional Education
I’ve been in pain my whole life. Going to see Christina gives me hope. She works to help me improve my life, not just the hip that needs help. She chats through the session about many different topics! It’s wonderful because she distracts you from her poking and prodding. She’s intelligent and caring. She treats each patient with the care and integrity they deserve. Thank you Christina for helping me!A. Thomas, Google Review