Branden George, PT, DPT
Physical Therapist Supervisor – Topsham
Living in Maine since 2018, Branden joined the Reform team in 2021 after gaining experience by working in other outpatient orthopedic settings. Branden received both his bachelor’s and Doctor of Physical Therapy degrees from Ithaca College in 2016 and 2018 respectively, with a minor focus in injury and rehabilitation psychology.
Branden enjoys treating a wide spectrum of orthopedic conditions both conservatively and post-operatively, with greater expertise in shoulder, neck, ankle, and low back conditions. Other areas of interest and experience include vestibular dysfunction, temporomandibular dysfunction, and balance training for all age ranges. Branden prides himself on creating individualized and creative approaches to each case, making sure your treatment is tailored to your goals and needs.
When not at work Branden enjoys working on DIY home projects, playing a quick round of golf, or exploring Maine’s many hiking trails with his wife and dog.
- 2023: Blood Flow Restriction Training and Therapy, Glass Training and Education
- 2022: Dry Needling Level 1, Master Dry Needling
- 2019: Evidence-Based Treatment of the Shoulder, Medbridge
- 2019: Evidence-Based Examination of the Lumbar Spine, Medbridge
- 2019: Evidence-Based Treatment of the Lumbar Spine, Medbridge
- 2019: Management of Vestibular Related Dizziness in Geriatrics, Medbridge
- 2018: Evidence-Based Examination of the Shoulder, Medbridge
- 2018: Balance Training and Fall Prevention for the Active Geriatric Population, Medbridge
Branden was awesome. He was quickly able to figure out what was going on with my wrist and within a few visits had it moving properly again.
He was also conscious of the fact that I don’t have insurance and build a plan of care with that on mind.I. McClure, Google Review