Pamela Ford, PT, DPT, Cert. DN, Cert. VRS, Cert. MST
Physical Therapist – Topsham
Pam is a Maine native who joined our Topsham team in 2022. Pam was originally born in Caribou, but ultimately grew up in Hampden, ME and graduated from Hampden Academy, playing field hockey throughout her middle & high school careers. After high school, Pam went on to attend Husson University in Bangor. In 2009 Pam earned her Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, and then in 2013 she earned her Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
Since that time, Pam has continued her studies and has earned several additional certifications in Dry Needling, Vestibular Rehabilitation, and Modern Strength Training. In addition to those certifications, Pam has also received additional education in pediatric therapy, aquatic therapy, spinal manipulation, and in-depth massage training. Pam’s outgoing and hardworking personality offer her a great foundation as a caring and passionate physical therapist. Pam enjoys getting to know new patients and helping them return to the activities they love. Her excellent communication skills, dedication to health & wellness, and overall upbeat personality make her the perfect fit for our Topsham team. Pam currently resides in Topsham.
- 2020 Dry Needling Certificate Part 1: Cert DN: Spinal Manipulation Institute and Dry Needling Institute
- 2020 Dry Needling Certificate Part 2: Cert DN : Spinal Manipulation Institute and Dry Needling Institute
- 2019 : SMT-1 High-Velocity Low-Amplitude Thrust Manipulation of Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar and SI joint: Spinal Manipulation Institute and Dry Needling Institute
- 2019: Blood Flow Restriction: Cert. MST
- 2019: Vestibular Rehab Specialist (Cert. VRS), American Musculoskeletal Institute
- 2017: SFMA: Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- 2015: Therapy in the School Setting Conference