Bobby Cochrane, PT, DPT, SCS, CSCS
Physical Therapy Supervisor – Kennebunk
Bobby is a New England native who got to Maine as soon as he could. Bobby graduated from the University of New England in 2009 with a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Exercise Science. He then went on to earn his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of New England in 2012. Since that time, Bobby has worked in large outpatient orthopedics practices focusing on both operative and non-operative care.
In 2016, Bobby became a Sports Clinical Specialist through the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties. This makes him one of 10 Sports Clinical Specialists in the state and 2500 nationally to hold this prestigious certification. While he has tremendous experience with orthopedic injuries, his true clinical passion is concussion management and treating individuals with post-concussion syndrome. Bobby goes the extra mile to provide exceptional, patient-focused care to ensure that patients receive top-notch service while at Reform Physical Therapy.
Bobby is an avid outdoorsman and fisherman. When he is not working, you can find him with his wife, two young boys and Golden Retriever, Moose.
- 2022: Presented “ANS Dysfunction Following Sports-Related Concussion”, Northern New England Athletic Training Conference
- 2023: Blood Flow Restriction Training and Therapy, Glass Training and Education
- 2021: Presenter at Maine APTA’s Fall Conference, “Current Concepts in the Treatment of the Concussed Individual”
- 2021: Master Dry Needling, Level 1
- 2018: Vestibular Rehabilitation Certification Workshop, American Institute of Balance
- 2018: American Red Cross: Emergency Medical Responder Course
- 2017: Combined Sections Meeting San Antonio
- 2016: American Red Cross: Emergency Medical Responder Course
- 2016: Impact-Trained Physical Therapist (ITPT)
- 2015: Dr. Stuart McGill: Building the Ultimate Back
- 2014: The Graston Technique – M2
- 2014: Emergency Medical Responder Course
- 2014: Athlete’s Performance
- 2013: The Mulligan Concept Introductory Course
- 2013: The Graston Technique – M1
- 2013: The Running Course: The Next Step
- 2013: NAIOMT S-740
- 2013: Cressey Performance Fall
- 2012: American Society of Biomechanics (ASB) National Conference
- 2012: Functional Movement System – Functional Movement Screening and Corrective Exercise Workshop
- 2012: Selected Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA): An Integrated Model to Address Regional Interdependence – Level 1
- 2012: Y – Balance Test Home Study
- 2012: Barefoot Running versus Orthotic Intervention: Room for Both?
- 2011: Hip & Knee Pathology: Intervention & Rehabilitation
- 2011: Westbrook College of Health Professions 8th Annual Spring Symposium: Innovated Health Care Models for Chronic Health Conditions
- 2011: Maine State Clinic – NSCA Maine Symposium: Exercise and Sport Performance
Best PT I have ever experienced and best results. Improvements can be felt soon after first visits. Workouts are adjusted to your pain levels and strength. Bobby is excellent. Both PTs are great, as my husband had Jessica as his PT after knee replacement and he was able to regain full range of motion. It took PT homework at home as well though.They do not overbook and you will receive the attention and expertise that you need upon every visit for your recovery. Highly recommend. It’s a great place overall.L. Sullivan, Google Review