Neurological physical therapy is utilized to help manage & treat those suffering from nervous system damage or who are experiencing physical symptoms caused by neurological conditions.
Neurological Physical Therapy Treatment
- Restore or improve range of motion
- Improve functional movement and increase strength
- Balance re-training and decrease risk of fall
- Core stabilization
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) performance
- Proprioception re-training
- Gait training
- Postural re-alignment
- Improve safety of transfers and mobility
- Improve motor planning and motor control
- Decrease spasticity
- Equipment evaluation/recommendation to include wheelchairs, cane, walkers or crutches
Below are some of the neurological conditions our therapists most commonly treat.
Not seeing your condition listed? Contact us to learn more about how physical therapy may improve your condition and day-to-day life.