Reform Physical Therapy works with most major companies to ensure our patients can focus on their physical health rather than worry about how they are going to pay for treatment.
In an effort to minimize confusion or delay in treatment, our Reform Team will:
- Verify your insurance benefits! We will tell you if you have a co-pay, deductible, or co-insurance.
- Submit authorizations if needed! If your insurance requires an authorization, our team will take the necessary steps to ensure your visits are covered.
- Help you acquire a referral if one is necessary! Though Maine is an open-access state, your insurance carrier can still require a referral in order for services to be covered.
- If, by some chance, your insurance carrier denies your claims, our team will take the necessary steps to resolve the issue and re-submit corrected claims.
Most of the insurance policies we accept are listed below, but if you do not see yours listed, please contact us.
- AARP United Healthcare
- Anthem & Anthem Federal Plans
- Banker’s Life and Casualty
- Beacon Health
- Champ VA
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Health Plans
- Maine Community Health Options
- MaineCare – Adult & Pediatric
- Martin’s Point – USFHP & Generation’s Advantage
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Patient’s Advocate
- Taro Health
- Today’s Options
- Togus & VA
- Ultra Benefits
- United Health Care
Additional Payment Methods:
For patients who do not have insurance coverage, cash, check or credit card payments are accepted.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
Involved in an accident or injured at work?
We also treat patients who are injured as the result of an auto accident or work-related injury. These companies are billed directly for the convenience of our patients. Our team will need your:
- Accident Information: date, state of occurrence, at fault vs. not at fault
- Insurance Information: insurance carrier, adjuster’s contact information, claim number
- Other Information: if a lawyer is involved, please provide us with accurate contact information