Jennifer Danley, PT, DPT
Physical Therapist – Kennebunk
Jennifer grew up in Windham, ME and attended Catherine McAuley High School participating in Softball, Swimming, Soccer and Indoor Track. She attended Simmons College in Boston, MA participating in Division III Softball and graduated in 2015 with her Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science and then continued on to achieve her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Simmons in 2017.
Jen has experience in private practice outpatient orthopedics where she has established a strong set of manual therapy skills as well as developed a passion for educating patients and students of the profession. Her philosophy of care includes providing hands on, individualized care to patients, promoting patient advocacy and interdisciplinary communication with providers for the most successful care. Her areas of interest are general orthopedics, post-operative and non-operative injuries, vestibular and vertigo diagnoses. Her compassionate, yet uplifting and positive personality allows her to truly connect with patients to help them achieve their goals and regain their function.
When not working Jen enjoys spending time outdoors with her family, gardening, and golfing. She resides in Saco with her husband, their young daughter, and two cats Wally and Daisy.
Continuing Education Certifications:
- October 2021 AAMT DN – 2: Dry Needling for Lumbopelvic & Lower Extremity Conditions: an Evidence- Based Approach
- August 2021 AAMT DN – 1: Dry Needling for Craniofacial, Cervicothoracic and UE Conditions: Evidence- Based Approach
- September 2020 NAIOMT: C-511 Lumbopelvic and Spine 1
- September 2019 AAPI Pilates for Rehabilitation Matwork Level 3
- June 2019 AAPI Pilates for Rehabilitation Matwork Level 2
- March 2019 AAPI Pilates for Rehabilitation Matwork Level 1
- March 2019 PESI The Hands-On Guide to Vestibular Rehabilitation: Clinical Decision-Making to Treat Vertigo, Dizziness, & Balance Disorders
- July 2018 NAIOMT S-190 Manip Like A Girl: Work Smarter Not Harder
- June 2018 PT CPI – Using the APTA Physical Therapist Clinical Performance Instrument for Students: A Self – Guided Training Course
- March 2018 APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor Program
- September 2016 STMT – 1 Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization: Soft Tissue Manual Tool Level 1 Certification & Kinesiology Taping Course