Devin Bulick, PT, DPT
Physical Therapist – Yarmouth
Devin joined the Reform team in 2021 after moving to Maine from the west coast for his Doctorate program. Devin was active throughout his time in high school and participated in wrestling, baseball, and football. After high school, he attended Central Washington University where he earned two Bachelor of Science degrees in Clinical Physiology and Biology. He then moved to Maine where he completed the necessary course work to earn his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of New England. Though Devin finds satisfaction in treating patients with varying conditions and limitations, he has taken a special interest in treating geriatric population and those with neurological conditions.
When not treating patients, Devin can typically be found outdoors; hiking, hunting, golfing, or working on one of his many DIY projects.
- 2022: Evidence-Based Treatment of the Shoulder: An Update, Medbridge
- 2022: Mulligan Concept For the Upper Quadrant, Northeast Seminars
- 2022: Improving Balance and Reducing Fall Risk, Medbridge
- 2022: Vestibular Anatomy and Physiology, Medbridge
- 2022: The impact of Aging on Functional Mobility and Gait: Introduction, Medbridge
- 2022: Evidence-Based Examination of the Shoulder: An Update, Medbridge
- 2022: Evidence-Based Treatment of the Lumbar Spine: An Update, Medbridge